Mighty Pals Soccer
UpdatedTuesday September 15, 2020 byEmily Ruiz.
The Mighty Pals Soccer program is an instructional sports academy for 5-12 year olds.
This is a recreational soccer program for children with physical and/or intellectual disabilities. The goal of the program is to introduce kids to soccer, provide basic knowledge and skills of the game and have fun! This is an instructional style program with the focus on teaching rather than competition. Programming is held on Saturday mornings. The program is led by an experienced staff member and parent and/or caretaker involvement is greatly appreciated.
- Christian Based Program
- 6-game season
- Registration Fee: FREE
- 5- 12 yrs
- Players will be further seperated based on age and skill level
- Game Days and Location: Saturday mornings @ Mountian Vista Academy
- Each child will receive a program t-shirt, ball, team picture & award
- Shin Guards are required and socks must be worn over the shin guards
- Cleats are encouraged, but optional.
2019 Program Dates:
- Fall 1 Season: Sept 7 - Oct 12. Games Saturday Mornings at 8am.
- Fall 2 Season: Nov 2- Dec 13. Games Saturday Mornings at 9am.
2020 Program Dates:
- Winter: Feb 8 - March 14. Games Saturday Mornings at 9am
- Spring: April 11- May 16. Games Saturday Mornings 8am
- Fall 1: Sept 5 - Oct 10. Games Saturday Mornings 8am
To see which programs are available or to register for a sport please log in to your account. Don't have an account it's simple to create one! Just click log in at the top of the page and create your new account.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.